Monday, September 21, 2009

Updates

Well PB HD loan account has been credited for the service contract amount. Yea!

And we did hear from the family member who had not called. Turns out there was a very good reason for what was happening. We did get to go visit and most of the family got together and it was all very wonderful.

PB and I had a talk last night. I was not happy about something. Its funny what age does to a person. It seems after years of putting up with bs from whoever my current spouse it, I can no longer deal with anything that might hurt me.
So poor PB, he doesn't get cut much slack. But the good news is, it really seems that no matter what, this man wants to spend the rest of his life with me. I have given him multiple chances to go his own way, to find someone else. And he only wants me. So I am happy and I am allowing myself to feel secure in our relationship.

We had made plans to go to the mts and ride this past weekend. But it looked like it would rain and PB had enough of riding in the rain when we went to WV a few months ago. Plus with him not working, it didn't seem like the best time to spend $100 plus per night in the B&B we had reserved. So we posponed the trip. Maybe we'll go next month. See the leaves the change. maybe I'll even fit into my cold weather riding clothes. I am getting serious about the weight losss. I have a big trade show coming up in Nov. And I need to make some good business connections. And yes, appearence does make a difference when you are a woman in business.
Say what you like. But I have seen it time and time again.

And lastly I am trying to pay off my credit card balances. So Wed night I am going to a gold selling party. I have about 2 ozs of gold and 2 ozs of silver to sell. I'll use whatever I get to pay on the credit cards. It will be interesting to see what I ACTUALLY get paid for the gold. $1000 an oz? I wish.

And on Friday, a new storage shed for the motorcycles and gear, is being built. I'll be able to keep my 2 bikes in it and of course PB's sporty and his brother's sporty. His brother being a very good brother, ordered this shed. It was getting really crowded in the old shop.
Its funny, I wasn't really looking for a boyfriend last year yet I found PB ....and...step children...and a brother... who buys me very nice gifts and is very supportive even to the point of providing a nice clean place for all our motorcycles.
I didn't just get a boyfriend, I got a family. I am coming to love my new family. My new life. I'm not dissing my old life, it just wasn't what I needed for my soul.

No comments: