Tuesday, December 23, 2008














Its a cold morning here on the farm. But I feel warm. I have spent the past few months literally in a constant state of worry. One crisis happening after another. And then my beautiful PB. I was so worried that he would betray me in some way. But I have looked and looked and he has been so loyal to me. Yesterday morning, he was so so sweet. I think his folks are very happy he is with me. They included me in the gifting. It was a gift to us. Their intent was clear. I think he is ok with that but he is starting to see how real it is. Maybe that has him a little shook. But hey guy, you're not a young stud trying to prove anything to yourself. Atleast I hope he doesn't feel he has to prove anything. He has a wonderful woman who cares so very much for him, who thinks he is the hottest man on the planet. A woman who will care about him and for him and never make him feel bad about himself or make him sad.
I just want ot get on with my life. work, make a life, enjoy the life we have together. There are enough things to worry about. I want my personal relationship not to be one of them. I just want to live and enjoy what is left. Enjoy it with my beautiful, sweet man.

No comments: