Friday, November 21, 2008

Sex?


PB and I went to the concert last night. It was a pretty amazing show. I wish I could sound more excited. We had a talk on the way to the show. I told PB that J wanted to move out and on. He wanted to know how I felt about it. So I told him.

PB was so funny and sweet. It still takes me by surprise. I used to wonder if it was an act. I don't think it is. I think it is just the way he is.
We just sorta snuggled last night and that was ok. Every morning I wake up there I braid his hair. After I finish I put my arms around him and he smiles that amazingly sweet smile of his.
But there are issues on my mind this morning. Personal things. I came back from Vegas nervous about my work. Everyone talking about things being slow. But now business is looking better, so I now can stop worrying about it for now. And I can put my full resources into worrying about my personal life.
One funny bit from last night, one of the guys singing on stage was very attractive and PB commented on it. I still think I had the hottest guy in that arena. The reality of being with the hottest guy I have ever seen.

No comments: