Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ok....





I started blogging a few years ago and then life got nuts. Or maybe I got nuts or was always there. I haven't had time to figure it out. I was too busy trying to keep the bills paid. Life and debts and traveling, Seattle, Colorado, Vegas,
Sturgis,



















Daytona,










the Keys,














Tahiti,








Vegas... and all in name of art, literature and motorcycles. Wow, that does sound large. Maybe I have had a pretty good life. There have been good moments.
But along the way, my original blog got lost.
So here is a new one. The question is, how available I will make it. I mean I want to write things about my life, my views, things that happen, But I do not want my customers to think I am crazy. I mean, would you really want a crazy person to do your work? It would work well for my journalism career. Its ok to READ something a crazy person wrote. It worked so well for Hunter Thompson. But would you really want to PAY thousands of dollars to have a crazy person do artwork for you?


BTW, I really don't think I am crazy. I have met crazy people. People with guns, loose emotions, and agendas. All I want to do is pay my bills, ride my bikes, and lay next to my sweet boyfriend at night. A simple life.

No comments: