Friday, February 6, 2009

quickies

And it is finally happening, the days are getting longer. It seemed just yesterday, it was dark shortly after 5pm and now it is 6 and the sky is filled with that reassuring glow. I guess its a big part of why I feel better. Those long dark days of winter, that weren't so dark but they were so unpleasantly quick. I relish these days. I made it through a winter with PB. God I love my life with him. It feels like a brand new life. Like the way life used to feel so very long ago.

This is the first year since 2000 that I have not been to a m/c trade show this weekend in Feb. It feels weird as everyone is there in Cinci. I guess Cinci is my favorite m/c event. Its quick. 2 1/2 days of very intense custom bike stuff. Most everyone and everything is there. See` the newest and network with everyone you need to.

Crazy weekend ahead with PB's family. Not as long as we hoped I am sad to say. He needs this.

Jack does not feel good. He is still sad. I wish he weren't.
There are no guarantees in anything I tell him. I care for him. I can't change what happened. many years of almost.

No comments: